IL Filarino di Lorenza Rotino, with registered office in Via Murri 88 / A Bologna, registered with the Companies Register of Bologna, is the owner of the website www.ilfilarino.it
A. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
1. The contract stipulated between Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any manner to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to one’s professional activity), once the procedure has been completed purchase online, will print or save an electronic copy and otherwise keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance sales.
3. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation is excluded any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages a people and / or things, caused by the lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
B. Method of purchase
1. The Customer can only purchase the products in the electronic catalog of Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza at the time of placing the order and viewable online at www.ilfilarino.it, as described in the related information sheets.
It is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product can not being perfectly representative of its characteristics but differing for color, dimensions, accessory products shown in the picture.
2. The correct reception of the order is confirmed by Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza through an automatic reply via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address provided from the Customer. This confirmation message will show the date of execution of the order and a
‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with Lorenza Rotino’s filarino. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who commits to verify its correctness and promptly communicate any corrections.
C. Method of payment
1. The following forms of payment are accepted:
• Advance Bank Transfer
• Cash on delivery
In case of non-acceptance of the order or errors of various kinds to the order, both by the Customer and by Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza, the amount concerning the canceled goods will be credited back to the Customer’s Paypal account. The times of re-credited to the payment instrument selected in the Paypal account they depend exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the re-crediting the amount to the Paypal account, under no circumstances the company Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza can be held responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in actual crediting due to Paypal or the system banking.
At no time during the purchase procedure Rotino filaria Lorenza is able to know the information relating to the buyer’s credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the Paypal site that manages the transaction.
No computer archive of Il Fialrino di Rotino Lorenza will keep this data. In no case Filino Rotino Lorenza can therefore be held responsible for eventuality fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment of purchased products.
3. Advance Bank Transfer
In case of payment by Advance Bank Transfer, the amount ordered by the Customer will be kept busy until receipt of proof of bank transfer, from sent to Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza (by fax or e-mail) no later than 3 days working from the date of acceptance of the order. The sending of the order will only take place at the actual crediting of the sum due on the c / c Rotino Lorenza filarino which must take place within 7 working days from the date of acceptance of the order.
If you exceed these deadlines, the order will be automatically canceled.
In case of non-acceptance of the order or errors of various kinds to order, both by the Customer and by Il Filarino di Rotino Lorenza, Rotino Lorenza’s filarino guarantees the full repayment of the sums already paid.
• The purpose of the bank transfer must include:
the order reference number;
the date of execution of the order;
name and surname of the holder of the contract